BIKEIOWA is the most comprehensive place on the web for information regarding cycling in Iowa.
You can now sign up for a profile that will allow you to become a BIKEIOWA Community member. As a member you can help shape Iowa Cycling by contributing and interacting.
When you become a member, you can:
- Add Reviews for Trails, Cities, Events, and pretty much anything cycling related in Iowa.
- Add News
Items - There is more News out there than we can keep up with. But with
your help, we can post more content to help keep us all informed.
- Add Comments to News, Events, Features, etc.
- Post Content to your social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Add Destinations - We want to showcase not only Events, but places you can ride your bicycle to.
- Add Event Recaps - Tell others about your Event. Who was there? How was the weather? What happened?
- Rate Event, Trails, Cities etc. Eventually we'll be able to tell what the Top Rated Trails and Cities are.
- Get your own "My BIKEIOWA" dashboard - a custom admin screen personalized to you that you can easily administer your posts.
- Gain access to Specials and Discounts available exclusively to members.
- Will get notified via Ride Reminders about rides and other events happening across the state.
got tons of other ideas up our sleeves to add value to becoming a member that we will
develop over time. And... you'll be the first to know! Let's make Iowa a better place to ride your bicycle!
Oh yeah... It's FREE. Join today