Join us in Perry for The Original Winter Ride - always on the first Saturday in February!
The 43rd Annual BRR - Bike Ride to Rippey - is Saturday, February 1, 2020. This
annual 24-mile round trip bike ride from Perry to Rippey and back rolls on
regardless of the weather. BRR riders
have experienced frigid temperatures and wind chills while plowing through a
foot of snow, but have also enjoyed spring like temperatures of 60 degrees! Either way, it's the tradition that rides on! Attendance has grown every year with riders
and guests attending from all over Iowa, and the country!
Hosted by the
Perry Chamber of Commerce, BRR is a
frozen-filled day of biking, prizes and entertainment.
Early-Bird Pricing until January 1st! Register online: 2020brr.eventbrite.com
Packet pick up and Day-of Registration is at the beautiful Hotel Pattee in downtown Perry (1112 Willis Avenue) and opens at 7:30 a.m., with the ride starting at 10 a.m. from the corner of Willis and 2nd Street.
- Pins still available to first 300 registered riders (likely sold out by January 1st)
- 43rd Annual BRR Pin (first 300 pre-registrants ONLY)
43rd Annual BRR long sleeve T-shirt
Five chances to win $100.00 in Perry Bucks, to be spent at Perry Chamber Member Businesses
Free Hot Chocolate at HyVee's Famous Hot Chocolate Stop
Admission to the McCreary Center (includes pool, hot tub, and Sauna)
Sag Wagon and Support Services
Special discounts from local Merchants
- Lions Club Breakfast (Open to Public) at HOTEL PATTEE 7:00 - 10:30 a.m., $7.50 buffet
- Registration and packet pickup for pre-registered riders at Hotel Pattee
(1112 Willis Avenue) 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Ride starts at the corner of Willis Avenue & 2nd Streeet at 10