Join us on a gorgeous acreage with amazing shade.
It's Day 4 and and you are getting your groove on. The miles are coming easier and you are jonsin' for a cupcake today.
Route Mile: Approx 47 miles in.
Location: Between New Hartford and Janesville
- BEER - Iowa Beer Bus - offering your favorite Iowa craft beers and domestics from the Big Yellow Bus
- FOOD - BW Outdoors - Amazing food with a veggie option
- FOOD - Mott's Famous Sweet Corn it doesn't get any better than Iowa-grown sweet corn.
- FOOD - Scratch Cupcakes - Scratch was born from a love of making people smile. Scratch is locally owned and renowned for their great tasking cupcakes!
- MUSIC - Loudmouth Brass Band will be performing. If you aren't afraid to say "Hello" and you like your music with taste, our loud-mouth, brassy music is right up your alley. We'll do our best to get you dancing!
- BIKEIOWA.com turns 20 this year! We'll have 100% of our BIKEIOWA Gear
with us. Be sure to check out our 20th Anniversary collections
. Many items will sell out quick, so stop by early in the week. Look for the Black tents. We offer shipping too !
will be onsite with a different prize every day. Wednesday is Nite-ize tail lights!