Today BIKEIOWA and the Iowa Beer Bus will be in different locations.
It's Day 6 with only 5 towns before DeWitt. Only 64.3 miles so settle in and enjoy the day and hit all the stops!
BIKEIOWA will be set up early in the overnight town - DeWitt (open 10am-11pm)
We'll be promoting Iowa cycling and selling gear all day and into the night. We'll be set up near the RAGBRAI merchandise trail and Primal Wear Inc..
Iowa Beer bus will be along the route in the meeting town of Oxford Junction (open 12pm-3pm)
Route Mile: Approx 22 miles in.
Location: in Oxford Junction (the meeting town)
- BEER - Iowa Beer Bus - offering your favorite Iowa craft beers and domestics from the Big Yellow Bus
- FOOD - BW Outdoors - Amazing food with a veggie option and today is Berkwood Farms hamballs
- FOOD - Mott's Famous Sweet Corn it doesn't get any better than Iowa-grown sweet corn.
- MUSIC - Oxford Junction has big plans for entertainment!
- BIKEIOWA.com turns 20 this year! We'll have 100% of our BIKEIOWA Gear
with us. Be sure to check out our 20th Anniversary collections
. Many items will sell out quick, so stop by early in the week. Look for the Black tents. We offer shipping too !
Street View - Iowa Beer Bus
Street View - BIKEIOWA