Celebrate New Belgium Brewery's Birthday by Riding your bicycle 100 miles on some of Iowa's best kept trails while stopping at some super-fun establishments along the trail!
HOT OFF THE PRESS - We'll be handing out some New Belgium prizes the morning of the Follow Your Folly - Cruiser 100 ride on June 30th at Mullets in Des Moines.
You must be pre-registered to qualify for these prizes. You can REGISTER HERE
- A New Belgium retro tin cooler filled with swag-hat, shirt, sunglasses, koozies, etc (see photo)
- Four $25 dollar gift cards to local bike shops
- Five, $10 dollar Hy-Vee gift cards for a 6 pack of beer
- T-shirts, hats, bike saddle kits, bike bells and lights, tire patch kits
Each stop will have a variety of New Belgium swag and beer specials too!
Don't own a Cruiser?
No worries... ALL bikes are welcome to come. This will be a PERFECT opportunity for those who have never ridden a century (100 miles).
If you register, each participant will get:
- Custom primal cycling cap
- Punch Card Souvenir
- Starter Patch
- Finisher Patch (ONLY if YOU finish) - the finisher patch will "connect" with the starter patch thus making one patch which should be cool.
- Beer samples/specials at the stops
The registration fee also pays for an insurance policy that covers our butt as well as yours.
note: The ride is CAPPED at 200 participants!